navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

07 May 2005

Friday... what a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggg day...

Friday – sigh... I realized that teachers always like to torture us on Fridays... 1st, the week before, Mr Tan took our break for make-up lesson... this means that no break from 8 all the way to 3!!! A total of 7 hrs!!! even working adults do not get such ill-treatment... (come to think of it, he only took half a break) then the previous week, he decided to extend the lesson by like 15mins... then, this week, Mdm Fadilah decided that we should have PW make up... anyway, later I got chess, but I decided to not to go... because I was so worn out... then went for photog, where they announced our new exco... guess what, wei jia is the 2nd vice chair!!! Yeah!!! you go girl!!! Then we went to do the cover for the Chinese drama... haha... but I sort of went off before the play starts proper because I do not want to get screwed by my mom and it is not very nice to leave when the play is on... sorry liansheng...
Other than that, the rest of the day was quite normal as usual... did a practical on skill A... and it is some designing the experiment for finding the acid concentration in lemon juice... haha... anyway, halfway through, I suddenly realized that you have to use another burette to titrate the accurate volume of lemon juice... haha... and that filtration of the lemon juice needs to be done so as to remove solid particles... this whole SPA is like screwed... lucky for me, maths got no SPA... GP – discussions on “should married couples be allowed to divorce?”... For PW, its like a discussion between the group again.... as usual, nothing good actually came out of it... zhao yan wanted to do a math one... so we asked Mdm Fadilah if math is considered “natural forces”... I don’t really think so actually... then the rest of the time was like me doing the speaking... hopefully zhao yan, wei hao, hua rong and I can come up with some good ideas over the weekend... (HEY!!! Who’s the LAST member?)... during maths, hong fei made me buy the tickets for the piano ensemble concert... no choice, have to go because I promised her... yar... so I’m like looking for people to go with me... hate going to concert alone... so luckily, wang lu is going... so if you’re going, tell me k...

P.S. actually, I hate going home early and not having things to do
P.S. (continued) I’m perverse


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Love matters? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger