navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

04 May 2005

i like someone in the class

So I made this bet with chork yesterday that Mr Lee would talk more about the chork-est scandal more than the trigonal bipyramidal (scandinium) scandal during civics today… I somehow managed to gain the upper hand and got a “less evil” (according to chork) forfeit… that is if I lost, I’ll have to post “I like alvin” on my blog (which I’m like doing now) and if he lost, he would have to hug est… so obviously, I did not win… well, neither does he… (according to Mr Lee, we both lost) well, tml civics is “love matters”… so people of 1S01D: we got a great show for you people tml!!! Haha… anyway, during civics today, this guy came in with a letter for zhao yan… according to Mr Lee the message was actually “I L-dash-dash-dash you”… wonder who was it from…

P.S. I LIKE ALVIN.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | PW » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger