navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

04 May 2005

PW

MY PW GROUP IS DEAD!!! Anyway, I told Mr Lee about my group and he was like, “then you can be the most outstanding member and shine!”… well, every dark cloud has a silver lining, I should be hopeful… should… well, discussed bout the project with my group members like individually… and I was like the only one who did PI!!! when I’m actually such a slacker… yah… was like discussing about ideas with wei hao and he gave like this “study immune system and apply it to politics or education”… gosh! So profound… ok, we were actually thinking of doing lab or social science… but this? Then we asked sergius for ideas… he said we can study the water cycle… then we sort of digressed… sergius said he doesn’t mind exchanging group with han yu… haha… then est told me that I can have mun keong because he was only eating ice kachiang during discussion… at least mun keong was doing something… han yu was like sitting there, about to fall asleep…

P.S. got lecture test tml right? I just remember Mr Tan mentioned it like just now…
P.S. Mrs Chan actually said that I’m fluent in English… can't believe it...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | House exco… Me? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger