navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

01 May 2005

Friday

Stuffs as usual... got chem SPA... it was pretty easy because they gave the equations and we do not need to carry out so many titrations, unlike our mock SPA... shan’t say too openly about the prac because some people have not done the prac yet... anyway, Mr Lee sort of suaned zhao yan because apparently, he forgot to add something to dissolve the solid and his solution in the volumetric flask was like yellow instead of green... he was like, “I’m very proud of this class (everyone thought we had done well) not because all of you had done well, but because you did not go and get hints from other classes...” haha... but zhao yan still managed perfect titration result... GP, as usual.... for the 2 nd time in a row, Mrs Chan did not mark my journal... hmmm.... speaking of which, I forgot to go to her pigeonhole to collect... after school, went J8 with wei jia and xin yu to look at irons for our IE^3 project... then walked back super slowly to school... played chess for like 5 min and the coach came in... have to leave to go NUS to meet my prospective mentor with kenneth... did not went for photog, where they are having elections... (actually, I’m supposed to be there to make my speech, but well... wei jia helped me make my speech... she told them that I’ll take good care of they money... haha... thanks!!! Went to NUS... somehow got lost around science drive 4... called my prospective mentor, Dr Peter Todd... he is this middle age Caucasian from UK, who studies marine life... nice... the project is about crypsis (or camouflage) in crabs... haha... so he sort of explained the whole idea to us and that since we cannot get sufficient live crabs or predators for the experiment, we are going to do the experiments using virtual crabs and humans as predators... it was kind of funny... but I was like very tired and hungry and got extremely sore throat (I have to clear my throat ever now and then)... so I wasn’t talking a lot... kenneth was talking more than me... furthermore, I wasn’t registering a lot in my brain and my mind was either continuously thinking about a particular problem or a blank... than meeting lasted for like 2 hrs... it ended at like around 8... was actually so tired... sigh... then I just realized that I had not eaten since 10am during break... then a long way back to bishan and we had a quick dinner at big macs... so tired... when I got home, I suddenly got go energetic and got this urge to watch TV... did not sleep until like 1pm... haha...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Wednesday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger