navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

01 May 2005

Thursday

Civics was taken up by house meeting... yar... some funny talk about why the switch to house system (“because med fac is getting obscenely big” quoted) and joining the house exco... actually there are quite a number of people in Hadley-Hullett I know... 9 from my class, 5 or 6 from OG, quite a handful of SN people and other people I know... sat with lynn and catherine... was actually counting the number of SN people... haha... then the J2s gave out black and purple (Hullett and Hadley house colour respectively) ribbons to pin behind our badges... was actually quite special because I bet there are no houses in Singapore with 2 such unorthodox colours... nice... they let us off early... went to slack around... went for lessons... quite a number of missing people... then I know someone poned lectures... hmm... tsk, tsk... came physics prac... did not manage to complete... faked a bit here and there when camel (oops, Mr Kamel) ... and in the end I got a CURVE!!!! WOW!!! no best fit line for me then... sigh... at the end of the prac, got this msg from chork saying, “look at the door behind you” yar, like I was checking my phone in the middle of a prac... he actually came back in time for physics prac from the DSTA interview but did not attend the prac... tsk, tsk....
Had lunch... wang lu brought daniel to our table... and ta dah! Everyone sitting there was like dragged in to the “molecule”... he’s so dead... I’m still quite sad over certain things...

P.S. the grass is always greener on the other side


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Wednesday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger