navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

08 May 2005

Sorry, I’m just being a little acerbic here

Found this really mean message targeted at me from some anti-blue person on my guestbook. It says, “grace sux”. Well, whatever... I can’t really be bothered by how other people perceive me as anymore. Well, not that I do not care but I simply cannot make everyone like me. If you think that I’m nice, then I’m nice. If you think that I simply sux, well, what can I say? Anyway, to anti-blue, I’m sorry if I did anything mean to you before or if you just simply cannot stand me. By the way, I think that anti-blue must be meaner than me, whoever he/she is, firstly, because I had never in my life said that anyone sux. (Ok, with the exception of this girl in sec 1, because she scolded my mom for not letting me talk on the phone longer (when she said longer, she meant by 2 hours more). Furthermore, my mom was nice enough to let me chat with her for like 2 hours already.) Secondly, if I really ever hated anyone, I would not go to the person’s blog, and sign his/her guestbook with a pseudonym and claim that he/she sux. Thirdly, I’ll never even visit the person’s blog. Fourthly, I’ll just ignore the person, unless he/she irritates me. Finally, so far, I had not really hated anyone (just dislikes) and I hope I’ll never have the need to.

Obviously, being inquisitive and all that, I really want to know who that person is. If you are reading this, I hope you can come to me and we can talk about it personally, hopefully we can bury whatever hatchet. Alright, even so, I had sort of investigated all this stuffs myself. Undoubtedly, the person wrote it on my guestbook and not on my tag so as not to attract much attention. Apparently so since I had only seen that message like almost 20 days later. The person clearly does not know how to cover tracks, as I guess so. It must be someone I know, perhaps known for quite a number of years, and most probably in RJ now, (since most of my other friends do not know my new URL). My guess is the person is someone from SN, therefore a girl. The person evidently does not like blue and had performed this act quite a number of times. (Because I know of someone, X, who wrote message to people apparently to claim that she hate the person’s favourite artist. I mean not necessarily anti-blue must be X but I am just suggesting the possibility. Like some people have this tendency to do such stuffs.) Furthermore, the person must be really troubled over something.

Last but not least, to anti-blue, whoever you are, I wish you all the best and please, if you hate any other person, do not do the same stunt you pulled. Trust me: you would not like it if you are in my shoes. I would actually rather if you are more succinct and straightforward. Be a reflection, a mirror for other people. If they do not accept, it is their problem.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | in the year 1988... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger