navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

13 July 2005

bad

grace says no one is evil in this world. I think that’s so true... (wait. I was the one who said that)

the day started out quite bad... was crossing the road at the junction when I dropped my racket... sigh... and it was like going to turn to red light soon... at least I didn’t get into an accident... sigh (of relief)...

was chatting about PW today... both me and wei jia agreed that our PW groups are the worst two groups in the class... but come to think of it, I think she’s in worse state... I mean, being the only gal in the group and almost like she’s in charge... also so busy with Photog stuff (getting sponsors is not easy k... called some and they kept diverting me all over the company... and I have to introduce myself and state my agenda like 5 times before they ask me to e-mail the proposal... which in fact, I think they just ignore our mails...) she’s like determined to do her best... pretty stressed out with PW too... well, at least some group members are being more active now... although there still exist slackers... after all, PW affects their grades and sooner or later they will come to realization... you should be hopeful, grace told me...

played handball during PE today... it was funny... the gals were like laughing non-stop whenever some people miss the cone... like whatever... decided to be more active... anyway, I dived to get a ball and this girl just snatched it from me.... sigh... casualties as usual... Played badminton after school... and it was pretty fun... yep...

took 156 home... decided to go the long way by alighting one stop later... met heidi when I alighted... she’s in NYJC Arts and that the almost the whole XMS people from YCKPS went to NYJC or SRJC... yep... she’s still as funny and outgoing as before... and she joked about looking the same as before... haha...

P.S. Good Charlotte’s coming around Singapore!!! Another one of those damn good punk bands and perfect 10 is giving out tix at Far East to people who dresses up like the members of Good Charlotte... ahhhhh!!!

Here’s one great song from GC

Hold On - Good Charlotte

This world
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely, and no one seems to care
Your mother's gone and your father hits you
This pain you cannot bear

But we all bleed the same way as you do
And we all have the same things to go through

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know

Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on
And you're not sure what you're waiting for, but you don't want to know more
And you're not sure what you're looking for, but you don't want to know more

But we all bleed the same way as you do
And we all have the same things to go through

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Don't stop looking, you're one step closer
Don't stop searching, it's not over
Hold on

What are you looking for?
What are you waiting for?
Do you know what you're doing to me?
Go ahead...What are you waiting for?

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Don't stop looking, you're one step closer
Don't stop searching, it's not over
Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Hold on


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | goal! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger