navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

04 August 2005

just another day

Tennis today was fun! Yep... learnt a bit of hitting the ball properly and the surfing... tried to play a game but fail eventually... either I was hitting too hard or the ball did not go over the net... it was actually easier than I thought (probably because I took the lighter racket) but the balls were like flying all over the place...

Inter House Competition opening ceremony... basically there weren’t much stuffs... sound system was like screwed so we couldn’t exactly hear the band playing... HH was a sad case... we were allocated like a relatively huge space, but apparently it was more than half empty... (probably because of *ahem*) some weird things happened... this 1S01D guy from another house decided to sit in HH until we told him, “wrong house”... then I found out that some HH people went to other houses to sit... wonder why... the most interesting thing of the whole thing was the part where 5 teachers representing 5 houses dressed up in different characters... wonder why HH is represented by Mo Jo... I mean Mo Jo doesn’t exactly fit HH theme other than wearing purple...

P.S. Bought chocs... haha.. but it was for me and not for anyone in particular
P.S.S. Why am I online?
P.S.S.S. I'm online!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Like Toy Soldiers » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger