navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

24 July 2005

welcome to my life

YEAH!!! finally my new design is complete!!! yep... was actually net surfing and I realised blogger template took out the Yahoo! blog design because of certain copyright issues... so I guess its time for me to change the template... If you are wondering where to tag, go to the top right hand corner... haha...

yep

the header is like way cool... but the blog area seem kinda boring... should go and add a nice background to it... any suggestions?

P.S. Hey! What's stitch doing here?


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Goal! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger