navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

02 August 2005

Spastic

Today was really SPAstic... first in the morning, Mrs Cheang came over at the parade square and pulled my hair... gosh... yep... but at least for today, I get to see this shuai ge up close... and I realized that he’s not as shuai as he was far away... yep... plus today, someone almost made me cry again... sigh... Anyway, SPA today was quite easy... just regurgitation of the whole skill A answer the teachers gave... can’t say too much bout it... yep...

P.S. Anyway, my parents's not at home now... which sort of explains why I'm online


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | SHOO! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger