navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

20 July 2005

Goal!!!

Met arion and diana in the morning and we decided to hold a mini OG meeting at the small canteen... met xin cai there and we were like just standing there to chat... x’phyre rocks!!! Yep!!! Trying to get as many X’phyrians there as possible...

PE today was farnie... played netball as usual... it was like 1D vs 3P... I was the goal shooter (GS) but I found out that I couldn’t really shoot... so I’ll have to pass the ball to qiao li, who was the goal attacker (GA)... yep... and she scored like 4 (?) goals.. goal attempted like 5 times... and my ball either go vertically up and come down vertically or it experiences circular motion... so it was like the last ten seconds and I had the ball in hand, no defenders in front of me, and in the best position to shoot... people were like betting that my throw would be another damn funny one again... I just gave my best shot and goal!!! yeah!!! and we won!!! Haha... wei jia told me that it was very funny, the way I kept missing and then finally scoring...

Saw ching hui (smart guy) during break and testify with him whether he said that chork is nice... ok... and he said that chork is a very nice guy... chork is nice *fingers crossed* Haha.... ok lah... shan’t suan anyone already...

Yep...

Went to J8 with liansheng and his friend for lunch... saw p at kfc and he was like grinning at the table of sec 2 RI guys next to us... er...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Ponned Soccer!!! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger