navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

27 October 2005

cry

Actually I had a longer entry, but I decided to take that down

I want to cry, I really want to cry. It pains to see good friends turn out like that. I treat you as my friend and have faith in me, I'll never do harm to you, my hand on the Bible.

Forgive me, I just got a bit too worked up...

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you"
Ephesians 4:31, 32

Amen


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | PW dry run » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger