navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

31 October 2005

letting go?

went to school for PW OP dry run no. 2 and for some reason I did worst for this time than the 1st one, basically because I couldn't really sleep well last night and I got this damn horrible and weird dream, and the strange thing is that it involves a few people I know. hmm... maybe it is trying to tell me something...

An interesting thing to note is the no. of times people tell me to "let go" in different circumstances... perhaps I'm really holding on too tightly onto something? I wonder... to let go or not to. I'll can only know on Friday.

anyway, this are some of the intepretation of some of the objects in that dream. yep... you can try it on this site

Wheelchair

To see or dream that you are in a wheelchair, suggests that you need to stand on your own two feet and stop depending on others. Perhaps you are feeling helpless. Alternatively, it indicates that you are literally letting others push you around. You need to start standing up for yourself.

If someone is able-bodied in real life, but you dream that they are in a wheelchair, then it suggests that he/she is in need of your help. They may be afraid to ask you directly and have been dropping hints which your unconscious may have picked up on.

Train

To see a train in your dream, represents conformity and go along with what everyone else is doing. You have the need to do things in an orderly and sequential manner. In particular, if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around.

To dream that you are on a train, is symbolic of your life's journey and suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed for the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end..

To dream that you miss a train, denotes missed opportunities or nearly escaping your death.

and there was some other object, which I refuse to blog about.

cheers!

I wish I can soar across the mountains like the birds in the sky,
I wish I can gallop across this land like horses and be free.
I wish this world would not be so harsh on me,
I wish I have the courage to let go, but I don't
Because I've fallen to deeply.... in love with you

Sorry I'm not exactly myself these few days... ):


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Life is how you see it » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger