navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

29 March 2006

how I wonder what you are

Lala~ was aching all over this morning after PE and training yest. Then vanessa asked if I wanna go jogging this morning, but fortunately I didn’t go, but was not spared from jogging another 4 rounds during PE this morning. Lol…

Had a very interesting GP discussion session, and we expressed our ideas rather lamely on the transparency. Then we realized alvin wrote something wrongly and needed some water to erase the errors. wh took a random bottle on the table and spilled water over our transparency. Lol… after school, wj, matt and I went to macs for lunch and while waiting for ck, I recorded matt singing twinkle twinkle. But was shocked when I found out the file is in .amr format. :( cannot blackmail matt liao :(

Edit: 4.40pm, yay! ck managed to find a converter program :P
Edit: 7.40pm, ok, I shall be nice to matt for once


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | life's full of wonders » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger