navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

08 June 2006

unchained melody

That is one song I find myself humming unconsciously.

I have officially wasted about one and a half week of the holidays (and counting) by not mugging, but playing around. anyway, was supposed to be helping out at the raffles cup on tuesday and wednesday, but ended up spending most of the time playing bridge. lol... and the pictures I took aren't so fantastic, or rather, they are a little too blur thanks to my shaky hands.

but come to think of it, playing is fun. like et and wj, grace is also itching to play pool. damn. This sounds bad.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Class CIP » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger