navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

08 March 2007

teach

yayy!!! Going relief teaching :) lala~ Mr Lee called to tell me that he can offered me the chem relief teaching job in RJ!!! *Jumps for joy* :) :) :) :) :) lala~ unfortunately, I still have to work here for like another week or so. I will survive!!! lol... if there is a job description for my current job, it would look prolly something like:

1. sit there to wait for calls for the whole day
2. walking around, chatting with colleagues
3. trying to eat, surf webpage or read books under the sups nose
4. IQ decreasing (beware!!!)
5. not to mention, freezing environment
6. waiting for callers to hang up on you :S (its a long story)
7. getting scolded by angry callers
8. referring people to other departments
9. trying to decipher what some people are saying
10. last but not least, getting weird calls (really weird ones)

gosh. how did I get this job??

at least my dear colleagues (esp the SWOs) are making this fun :) cheers~ I am so gonna miss you people when we mass pangseh call centre. lol...

too bad I can't eat dinner with you peeps today. next time then.

Labels: ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | rants » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger