navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

04 June 2007

conveyor belt

whee~

sushi today :)

went to this japanese restaurant at cineleisure with the morning table people today. on the bus to the mrt station, vanessa got onto the bus. and vanessa happily ignored me :( lol... then we headed off to the japanese restaurant and waited there (for quite some time) for hanyou, jess kang and ruizhi. so we spent like most of the time deciding between a la carte or buffet. so in the end it was a la carte. and we ordered so much food! the whole table was like filled with plates and bowls. then being bored and all that, and looking at the cream puffs coming towards us at regular intervals, we decided to rearrange the cream puffs and sushis, such that you have consecutive cream puffs :P lala~ so in the end we managed to arranged such that you have like 20 cream puffs side by side :) after a while, I guessed the manager realised then she came to our side and started rearranging the plates.

and our initial plan was to go down to mind's cafe to play board games, but we ended up walking around orchard supposedly shopping for uni and I have to shop for winter clothes. (still remember about two GSS ago, I was at mango with my mom and I saw there was this damn nice coat on sale for like 39 bucks. and my mom told me not to buy because I prolly wouldn't be using it any time soon. oh well....) and it was quite amazing to know that quite a number of girls hate wearing skirts. hmm... they will learn soon :P

Labels: ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | *cough* » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger