navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

01 May 2005

Monday

Just know my PW group like on Monday (speaking of which, I need to redo my PI)... was actually quite sad... I mean, although I’m not like the only noisy one in the group, but my group got like 2 (perhaps 3) stoners... yah... my group consist of me, zhao yan, hua rong, wei hao and han yu... so, during discussion, it was like this two way conversation between me and zhao yan... wei hao went for volleyball and hua rong and han yu were like stoning there... and every time you ask them for opinion, they were like, “anything” ask them for suggestions, they were like, “I’m thinking”... then by june, zhao yan will be gone for imo and overseas attachment... ok, I should try to be optimistic... I just hope to get at least a band 2 for PW...

P.S. I decided to stop trying to learn Italian


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | evilness in 1S01D » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger