navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

22 April 2005

Stanco morto (exhausted)...

Yawnz... so tired... reached home like 1hr++ ago... finally, I can have a good rest over the weekend after this C-R-A-Z-E-E and damn busy week... anyway, in a way, I’m sad and disappointed yet relieve and happy that I did not make it into the council... sad and disappointed because I’m definitely going to miss out a lot of fun being in council... and that I had already made it to the campaigning stage... relieve and happy because I do not need to stay up so late in school and fall asleep again during lectures... furthermore, I’ll have lots of free time to do what I want to do, such as catching up with my friends, watch movie (haven’t watch one in a cinema for like 4 months already), practice violin, play computer, study, play chess and most importantly, exercise (speaking of which, I better buck up for my 2.4 and 5 items)... I’m also glad that at least I made it past the interviews (at least I know that I have the potential to be a councilor) and get a taste at campaigning when I was like one tiny fry back in SN...

Anyway today, Mr Tan decided to take our only break for math lesson because he’s unable to make it at 3pm... but he only took up like 30min, so we got about 30min short break... Chemistry practical, went through mock SPA... then Mr Lee caught two scandalous people sitting together... haha... Mr Lee then let us off early and went for GP... B-O-R-I-N-G... then end of school! Yeah... haha... during our end of school break, Mr Lee, zhao yan, alvin and me were sort of “interrogating” chork about his ahem... obviously chork was like on the losing end... Mr Lee kept insisting that chork “pi tui” or “yi jiao ta liang chuan” stepping on two boats at the same time... it was like really funny... when no one actually believe in what chork say... then chork tried to digress by scandalizing me... whatever...

Then went for chess... got this election... got nominated and seconded by wei jia and esther (thanks!) but did not get through... basically because I do not know a lot of people there... went for photography interview... told them that I want to be the treasurer... haha... anyway, I think my problem is that I’m not active enough in CCAs... I’m like pretty enthusiastic in class and OG but I seem to be lacking the passion for CCAs... I’m actually quite sick of school activities already... (the good thing is MOE do away with the PEARLS system... which was like the best decision they had ever made... otherwise I’ll just die...) but never mind, I’m contented with what I have now... a great class and a great OG...

Cheers!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | triste... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger