navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

01 May 2005

Wednesday

Met sergius in the morning... was like chatting on the way to school... haha... he said that his mom doesn’t think that he will get a gf... surprise, surprise... what about him and steph? he told me that chork sort of created this “relationship scandal molecule” and I was like the central atom of the trigonal bipyrimidal molecule... then there are like double bonds and dative bonds to some people... like shit lah... (well, that kind of accounted for the “evilness in 1D entry) School was basically the same thing again... P.E was quite alright... ran 3 rounds took timing... took 7min 11s to finish my 3 rounds... well, quite dangerous if I want a C, this also mean that I need to maintain that speed for the whole 6 rounds (which I doubt so)... at least I improved... used to take like 8min... hopefully I can do much better... then, we played tag rugby again... decided to be more aggressive... pulled out like 4 tags in less than 3 min... haha... then after P.E... me and est made chork treat us to cheng tng... haha... it would not have been successful if not for est being around... haha... anyway, I sort of left my handphone on the table to get my “just tea”... and came back seeing est looking through my msgs... that’s so evil nice... then they somehow found one msg v scandalous... and ahem... chork decided to tell Mr Lee about it... this is so pissifying... During civics, Mr Lee somehow managed to get the very scandalous yellow diary and read out an abstract... Mr Lee: “sleep before 11... be nice to ‘someone in the class’... woah, still must remind yourself to be nice to someone... that show how much a person he is...” true. After school, went to the library to check out on the “molecule”... sigh... so pissifying... went to the canteen, saw chork, est (as usual) and alvin... was like talking lots of crap there... then alvin asked me if he can join SRP or not... weird... then he went on about wanting to join table tennis... then he left... then chork went to council room to get “the book of answer”... it is something like you hold the book in your hand, ask a question, concentrate, feel the pages and open when you feel like... so the 1 st question was like, “is grace scandalous?” the answer was “you now know it better than ever”... erm... no comments.
Then came some weird questions and answer...
Me: “is my life empty?”
Ans: “it is difficult but you will find value in it along the way”
Us: “is ***** perverted?”
Ans: “look at the details”
Then came a lot of private questions... I kept getting “be more generous”... wondering what the book is trying to tell me...
Est: “should I trust this book?”
Ans: “NO”
Me: “should I trust this book?”
Ans: “you’ll have the pleasure”
Me: “is chork scandalous?”
Ans: “you have the final say” haha... good answer... so lets see... I say that chork is scandalous.
Then I went for SRP... kenneth’s mom drove yu xin and me to NUS... haha... ate lunch there... then dwayne joined us... went to the physics demonstration lab... it was quite fun, messing around with the funny stuffs, such as a superconductor... and some funny experiment... then went for the raffles biodiversity museum... saw some funny stuffs... then I was like coughing throughout the whole tour... air too dry... then I was like croaking when asking questions... eww... saw some preserved dead insects, crabs and fishes... was actually quite interesting...

P.S. that was actually the most interesting SRP talk... unlike some boring old guy talking and me, although sitting in the 1 st row, next to the lecturer, still manages to doze off...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Tuesday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger