navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

12 May 2005

Monday

Start of the new week... another school day... As usual, the lessons are rather boring and Mrs Cheang came up with her “Monday blues” joke again... haha... fell asleep during math lecture as always but somehow, when I woke up like 15mins later, she was still going through the same question and I only have to copy down like one line... dropped my pencil like on my hands AGAIN!!! Ouch... went for lunch with the usual few (est, chork, lian) at long john’s... then went to buy birthday stuff for sergius... bought this green file and a few cards... haha...

P.S. I was there to pay money only


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Sorry, I’m just being a little acerbic here » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger