navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

19 May 2005

Wednesday – SUPPOSEDLY shortest day of the week

2nd at k’cove today!!! Haha... xin cai was there before me... then people started coming in at around 7:35 really slowly as it was like a really rainy morning and there was no assembly... told my OG mates about getting trashed by the teachers yesterday and vipul said he wants to challenge Mr Lee... seems like a lot of people wants to challenge Mr Lee... went for PE... the guys were having their 2.4... the teacher asked us what games we want to play and the 1S01D gals wants to stay at the specs gall to cheer the guys on... but the teacher make us go to the indoor gym to play handball... only play 2 games... when we were resting, we sat on the stairs and started massaging each other’s shoulders... haha... really funny... then went for break... got this message from Ms Fadilah, who told me that our PW group’s GPP (which was about solar energy) had been done by Singapore Poly and that it is not cost effective at all... so, zhao yan, wei hao and me (someone commented that our PW group is down to three people... and I said it is going down to two then one soon...) went to outside the staff room and had a short conversation with her... she said that we need to tone down our project to a smaller scale... and that we are doing a 17 year old student project not a physics thesis... haha... rushed to canteen to get my stuffs to change and go to LT3 for Math lecture in less than 10 minutes... haha... I’m good...

Mrs Cheaong was like in a really bad mood today... she wanted the math rep to take attendance... and they cannot lie or she will give them white slip... so, we have to call those people who poned lecture... then got quite a number of people were late... Mrs Cheaong want them to see her after the lecture to explain to her... then this scandalous pair walked in and people were like “ohhhhhhhhh.......” well, what can I say? The guy was someone people least expected to pon lecture because of high expectations of him to be a MODEL SELFFAR... hey, to think some people (i.e. people like me) had never pon a single lecture/tutorial before without valid reasons... still they gave like really lame reason: they were changing out after PE... when some people heard that, they were like, “then they change together is it? Then why come in together?” and “changing need to take one hour meh?” GP was quite boring as usual... Mrs Chan returned us our essay... did quite alright got a B... Mrs Chan told me that I would have done much better if my grammar wasn’t so atrocious... calculated the score breakdown at the back and it was one less than the score on the cover... so I told Mrs Chan and she praised me for being honest... haha... Civics... Mr Lee came in and did the normal admin stuffs... then Mr Lee was like, “I tell you all a story... yesterday, me and Mr Lim played badminton with two people in the class and we won them 7-0 for three games...” so I told him, “my partner did not play well because someone was not there...” haha... then wei jia said she wants to challenge him... then Mr Lee said, he needs to keep a list of people who wants to challenge him to badminton...

Went for lunch... then go for the councilor investiture... (that’s when the supposedly in the title of this entry comes in) crap a lot lah... Mr Hodge and a lot of other people were teasing jia lun about his height... funny... cheered some of the J1 councilors on, because they are really nice people... it was like damn boring... almost fell asleep... sigh... it was like a complete waste of time... I’m like better off watching TV or doing tutorials at home... heard that some people playing bridge at the gallery got white slips... walked with wang lu to J8 and chatted for quite some time about school... then I went home...

When I got home, I saw like boxes lying around... just remembered that the furniture had just arrived... so now, I’m typing this entry on this damn cool computer desk, sitting on a bar chair... (i.e. the computer table is high and you can type comfortably standing up) got a new coffee table and a new bed... haha... now 70% of the furniture in my house come from Ikea... haha... but my dad decided to put the computer in the hall so I could not go online to play neopets or chat on MSN or blog as much as I want to...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Tuesday – rec bad, guitar ensemble concert and sti... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger