navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

19 May 2005

Thursday

Civics – discussion about our next class outing... so we are going to Sentosa on the 3rd June, Friday, meeting at Harbourfront station... haha... I hope the turn out is better than the last outing... General paper, discussions about introduction of essays... chem tut... then 2 lectures... During Chem lect, The Spirit made an announcement about submitting our SRP proposals by 20/05, which is tomorrow... TOMORROW!!! Gosh... why didn’t they tell us earlier??? Today is a late day and I do not want to miss CCA tml!!! kenneth got harmoc rehearsal today, and the concert tomorrom!!! Shucks...

Followed by two hours of solid physics tutorial... gosh... the physics teacher, (I don’t know her name... but she always go, “PHYsics”) came in to “inspect” Mr Kamel on the lesson... haha... later, Mr Kamel thanked us for being so attentive and so on... then he let us off at ~3.40...

Then, I rushed home immediately to edit the proposal, print it out... rushed out again at ~4.30... meet my mom at AMK and eat (my mom bought me a burger)... took train to buona vista, bus to NUS... reached the Dean’s office at 6.18... checked out the office hour and it says Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.... gosh.... then I have to call the SRP in charge... luckily she was still in the office and let me in to collect the forms... then she asked me which SRP students from RJ I know... she was like practically know everybody in SRP... when I said zhao yan and matthew, she was like, “they did fulfill enough RMMs, so they cannot do the project” and she also know chork and yu xin... and practically the current states of SRP of all the students in the program... then she wants me to go to RJ and tell those that DSTA still got projects... but so far, those SRP-ians I know, either got a project already or they had decided to drop SRP... after this, it was a long way back to Hougang... took NEL so it was much faster... had dinner in Hougang mall and reached home at 9++... so tiring.... I think I’m having a fever.... sigh....

P.S. (edited) the next day: I found out I accidentally dumped something that was not meant to be dumped before I went to sleep yesterday...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Wednesday – SUPPOSEDLY shortest day of the week » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger