navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

03 November 2005

grace cannot drive properly

grace cannot drive properly

Playing in the arcade was fun!!! Yep... bernie and I went to the arcade at cineleisure and spent 5 bucks in half an hour, playing stupid games. haha... started out racing, but my car keep crashing into the cones :S lol... ended up getting 2nd (there was only 2 people playing) then was this stupid shooting game, which then I realized that my gun wasn’t working, because we need to insert 3 more coins if we want to have 2 players. When she passed me the miniature gun, that ugly monster gave me a slash!!! and game over :( then was the table hockey thingy. Got trashed damn badly at first because I couldn’t aim and defend properly with the handle thingy. I even scored quite a number of own goal. Decided to use my bare hands and managed to score 10 points, but still lost in the end. Haha... then we tried skateboarding and I drove the character into the wall. lol... bernie’s was funnier, the character went straight into the oil tank. haha... yep...

Then went walking around Taka. Went into Dior, Hermes and Gucci. Saw this damn funny looking teddy bear in Gucci which kinda reminds me of someone. Haha... yep... then was reading time at Kino. Surprised to see so many people sitting on the floor and reading books, almost like a library. Yep.

P.S. tml is chess camp!!!
P.S.S. tml is freaky as well... :(


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | photograph » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger