navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

05 April 2007

waiting is hard :(

It was supposedly a very slack day for me, but I'm feeling really tired now, unfortunately. 3hrs before my first lesson, then another 3hrs before consultation with my students :S luckily bernie met me for lunch, otherwise there would a skeleton sitting at this very place now. sian... really going to fall asleep already :( the brethren did nothing to keep me awake, neither did the chemical bonding notes. Music did work, until my ears started aching.




where is my tian shi??



anyway, waiting is hard :(



maybe it is destined that I have to stay in singapore

Labels: , ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | shoes shoes and more shoes » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger