navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

12 May 2005

Tuesday - 5 items day

5 items today!!! GOSH!!! I’m so gonna die for my incline pull up... till now, I still don’t know the trick to do incline pull ups... anyway, the day passed rather peacefully... Mr Kamel was invigilating for physics SPA so this female J3 (I think) relief teacher came in and asked “is this 1S01D?” before anyone can say anything, I actually said “NO!!!” can’t believe I actually have the guts to say that... haha... overall the thing was quite alright... got back the quiz Mr Kamel gave us last week... did pretty well... haha... Then came the most important part of today... 5 ITEMS!!! Ok, this is a summary of how I did...
Sit-up
29 same as 2004
Standing broad jump
175cm up from 158cm
Sit and reach
41cm up from 38cm
4x10 Shuttle run
11.6s faster by 0.4s
Then came the worst nightmare
IPU
1
When I was doing, like my chin did not cross the bar... the teacher was like going, “1, 1, 1...” sigh... should go training already... was so tired that I did not go for rec bad... (actually I planned not to go... because I got 2.4 run the next day... sigh... hope I pass)


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Monday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger