navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

20 July 2005

Ponned Soccer!!!

Passed the prezzies to the July babies, wang kan and alvin... still got two more, but that’s like the week after... *stare*

Yep... during PE, there was like this talk on trainings... my PE teacher like spotted me talking and doing some weird movements... haha... then she made me present this exercise... guess its because she only knows my name there... haha...

Went to com lab with wei hao to do our EoM... its like due that day, but we decided to hand in the next day... cos we couldn’t find blank paper... anyway, I asked monkeee mun keong whether he had blank paper and he gave me the meet the parents session letter... er...

Went to the canteen and found chork and liansheng there... chork couldn’t take his eyes off harry potter... haha... liansheng was doing integration... yep... played Chinese chess with chork... was like dammmmnnnn aggressive... so aggressive that I lost the first game terribly... kanna distracted by _____ mah... then I decided to think a little more and won the second game... hahaha...... speaking of chess, I sort of lost touch with International chess already... should go and read more books...

Ponned soccer!!! (actually I’m not even sure if there was training or not... but I can’t really be bothered enough to check...) sat there with wang lu to do a bit of homework... went to J8 with wang lu and shopped around before dinner... realized that the shops in J8 are actually quite limited... like you got a really small (and cramped) Esprit...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Inspirational » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger