navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

14 May 2005

Metamorphosis

A HORRIBLE METAMORPHOSIS MUST HAVE TAKEN PLACE, INSIDIOUSLY!!! This gradual change had taken place in this guy I USED to like. He was this nice, hardworking, smart, witty kind of lame person when I first know him. When the whole “scandal thing” started, it changed the person I knew, almost completely. The niceness turned into sarcasm, witty-lameness turned into stupid-lameness. (Somehow I kept thinking that it was my fault for starting some weird scandals)


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Thursday - physics SPA day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger