navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

12 May 2005

Wednesday - 2.4 day

2.4... 2.4... 2.4...

Yah... 2.4 run... 1st thing in the morning... kept stretching my ankle because it always hurt like s*** after and during jogging... started the run with the whole pack... 1st round was quite good... 2.08min... very good pace for a girl... I was like, “I’m good” when the person told me my timing... 2nd round: “I’m still pretty good” 3rd: “shucks! I deproved!” and I sort of stopped and walked for 1 round... not enough trainings... got stitches when I wanted to start the rounds again... sigh... good thing I got quite a number of people supporting me... sinhui (OG mate) and kenneth lee, my J2 OGL who was having a softball match... and obviously the 1S01D gals... haha... yeah!!! Did my run!!! 16.29... down from 15.30... never mind, I’ll train harder to get an A next year... heyu came in 1st, yuxin 2nd and xinyu 4th in our PE group... our class is so powerful... should start training now... so I won’t disgrace the class...
GP – Mrs Chan was sick so she gave us this damn gay comprehension to do... most of the class went to the library to do the comprehension... went there too... did like all the questions except for the summary and application question... went for photo taking at 12.30... then we have to stand like according to height... haha... 8 gals in the 1st row and 3 gals (me, he yu and qiao li) in the second row... took 2 picture... haha... then the photographer said we can do a candid shot... and everyone was like still standing there... finally, people started moving... the gals climbed onto the bench... zhu joined the class and sort of laid down on the floor... then some guys carried him by holding his legs and hands... haha... it was kind of funny... can’t wait to see the picture... after that we got a “civics lesson” “in front” of the Sir Stanford Raffles statue... funny... sang sergius a birthday song...
Went for lunch... chork claimed that I learnt jap to impress sergius... whatever... anyway, daniel joined our table and asked who’s est... when est was like sitting directly opposite him... funny... alvin joined the table, sitting across the table from me and wang lu asked me who he is... funny... anyway, later we sort of got chork interested in this non-existent secret... haha... such a scandalmonger... went to the com lab with chork to do my SRP project proposal... was like crapping there... I asked chork how to post a “molecule” file on the yahoo group and accidentally got this “scandal molecule” posted on 1S01D yahoo group... sigh... he said that in exchange for the removal of the molecule, I have to tell him a scandal... sigh... then kenneth joined us... then I heard of this very very very sick ewwww stuff about someone... bleah...
Went to NUS with kenneth... before realizing that it was a wasted trip because our mentor (Dr Peter Todd) left and was actually downtown... sigh... then it was a looooonnnngggg way back home...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Tuesday - 5 items day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger