navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

12 May 2005

Thursday - physics SPA day

House campaign today... didn’t make it past the interview... sad, but it can’t be helped... Hadley-Hullett house cap is out by default because she was the only councilor who want to be Hadley-Hullett‘s captain... some people (including some other house people) I know have a lot of opinion about her... some of the campaigners are good, some not so and some are really BAD... no matter how good or bad they are, I hope Hadley-Hullett chose the right people to run the house... the rest of the day was quite alright... then came physics SPA... did quite alright... but I was kind of irritated when the teachers kept looking at my experiment... shan’t give too much details... all I can say is no curve...
Went back to SN after school... ate at orange bowl... nice... met gladys lee and went to music room to see my juniors... their SYF piece was actually damn good... they must have practiced damn hard to do get gold... so proud of my juniors...was like sitting at the back with the percussion and now my ears are still ringing with the sound of the cymbals... going deaf soon... judging how I sacrificed and sat in front of suona for 4 years because all my juniors refused to sit there... haha... yeah, it was quite fun... but me and gladys left before the announcement partly because her father was there already and that we do not want to make “seniors advising juniors speeches”


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Wednesday - 2.4 day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger